Tuesday, February 2, 2010
a little fun....
Jill at Mindfully Simple has tagged me with a very special award. I am honored to receive it, and happy to share the information that is requested of me once accepted. According to the 'rules', I am to share 7 things you wouldn't necessarily know about me. Here goes:
1) I absolutely detest with every fiber in my being TALKING ON THE PHONE. Send me an email or text me, but the mere thought of answering the phone sends chills down my spine. And forget me calling anyone else...I can't even pick up the phone to make appointments. It literally makes me crazy. Too many years answering the phone at work, I guess.
2) I met my wonderful companion, Mike, on the internet. He sent me an email wanting to buy art for his empty home, and we met for lunch to discuss details. He never bought the painting....
3) I don't really like spaghetti. I like most other pasta but spaghetti eludes me. I'll eat it but it's really not my favorite. I also have something against elbow pasta.....
4) I like ugly comfortable shoes. I wish I could be one of those fashionable women who wears 4" italian pumps to the mall, but yeah, I'd rather wear flip flops.
5)I don't like children. They really like me and they are great if they belong to someone else, but I probably won't have any of my own.
6) Oh, I hate the mall. So you'll never see me there wearing flip flops or 4" Italian pumps. The only reason I go there now is that is where the movie theater is located and the only local Chick-fil-a. I've accumulated gifts cards for three years that I will never use probably because it will entail me going to the mall.
7)Someday, I will have a dream house. It will be a small cottage on/or near the water. I will never leave it except to buy food. I am a hermit. I inherited this from my mother. Love you mom!
And so to pass on the love, I tag:
the lovely Heather, of Bebe & Alice. I chose her because she is the most lovely all around nice gal I know! And the nicest bloggy friend I have ever met. :) Please visit her lovely blog if you have the chance.