Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

If you happen to be in Texas.....

the lovely Haberdashery Boutique
My Avocado Mezza Luna Necklace displayed with some lovely Ronen Chen pieces
My work in the jewelry case
Check out some of my pieces are currently for sale at Haberdashery Boutique, a vintage modern boutique located in Fredericksburg, Texas. I love what Jill, the proprietor, of Haberdashery Boutique has to say about her style and shop aesthetic,

"Growing up, I never liked to shop because I was a curvy girl and never found things that fit properly. So, after many years of creating my own look with vintage found pieces, handmade creations, and storebought finds, I had this eclectic artsy look. I never really wanted to be on trend, I wanted to be dressed different with a style all my own...while still being fashionable, feminine, and classic."

Amen, Jill! I love the photos of her shop and desparately wish I had this type of store locally!

You can find Haberdashery Boutique here:
203 E.Main St.
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
(P)830-990-2462

No comments: