Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Monday, February 1, 2010

hope...

print by barkingbirdart
I'm just putting this out there in the Universe. If you follow my twitter stream, you might be apprised of the situation, but it's still sort of a private family matter, but so exciting and wonderful and amazing!!!!!! Such an amazing beautiful circumstance in my life this week and for those I love. I'm asking my friends out there to give my family prayers, and wonderful thoughts, and positive emotions and be mindful. Please take a moment, if you are so inclined, and wish my brother and his wife the most happiest feelings you can imagine. :)

Found this quote awhile ago and I though it was appropriate for this situation....


May today be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be... May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you... May you be content knowing you are a child of God... Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise, and love. It is there for each and every one of you.
~Mother Theresa

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Barbara-

Sounds like wonderful things are happening in your family these days. I am sending all that good energy I have your way - and to your brother and his wife!

I tagged you today, so come take a look if you have time!

Barbara Bechtel said...

Thank you Jill. It has been a long road for them, with many ups and downs. This is such good news and the universe seems to be aligning for them. I'm so grateful and excited. I'll post more info when everything is official.