Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Housekeeping & a sale!

available here
Hey! How do you like how I cleaned the place up? I've been wanting to do a redesign for awhile and while this is not permanent either, it sort of fits the bill for what I'm doing right now.

Eventually I'm working towards a cohesive branded website but until that happens...this is going to do it. I'd been using a free blogger template that I found on the internets but it wrote out a lot of functionality of blogger in it. So I'm happy for now. Ooooh, also up there on the right hand side at the top, you'll see a subscribe box where you can sign up for newletters! Woohoo! And trust me, when I get all this nailed down, you're gonna WANT to get them. Also, there is a subscribe tab on my Facebook page too!

So to celebrate, I'm having a SALE! If you subscribe to my email list, I'm offering a 10% discount on anything in my art shop, my bead/jewelry shop, or my vintage/paper goods shop. Just put subscribed in the message to seller and I'll refund you after your purchase, or you can wait and I'll send you a revised invoice! I'll also refund any difference in shipping if you want to combine a purchase from more than one shop.

Good through 11/13/2010!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome and I did subscribe!

Silver Parrot said...

Looks great and I subscribed!

Pretty Things said...

Looks wonderful!