Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Facebook....


Are y'all on Facebook?

Then I am inviting you to like secondsurf.com down there on my sidebar. And if we're reasonably friendly, then ask to be my personal friend....here. Don't worry if you don't actually know me...just let me know how you know me in that whole add a personal message thing. like from my blog or Etsy or whatever. I do keep it sort of private though, so don't be offended if I reject you and I don't know who the heck you are. I'd love to get to know each other over the whole FB phenom....This whole existence of ours is about learning about each other, eh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm loving getting to know lots of lovely artisans through my facebook fan page (I keep my personal profile for my family and close friends) - will go over and like your page now :)