Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Pretty Things


You might remember a while back I participated in the Bead Soup Party hosted by Lori Anderson. After the Party was over, Lori wanted to keep the magic going! She arranged to purchase some beads from me sight unseen to stretch herself creatively and she has just posted up some of her creations! Be sure to hop on over there and see!

They are all so beautiful! Some of the beads she used were purchased from the grab bags, including some birds and owls.

Keeps your eyes peeled. Lori's got more stuff up her sleeve!

7 comments:

Pretty Things said...

It's so easy to create with your lovely beads!!!! Thanks so much for being the first artist in this series!

Unknown said...

LOVE what Lori did with your beads. I agree with her that it is easy to create when you have such excellent components from the start!

TesoriTrovati said...

The best part about what she did with you is the 'sight unseen' part. I think that makes for a fantastic collaboration! I was very intrigued by that bravery on both your parts. I am always inclined to be excited when Lori cooks things up and I am so glad that she introduced me to you! You make lovely baubles that would be inspiring to anyone who is lucky enough to hold them.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Barbara Bechtel said...

Thank you all! Lori makes my beads look good!

Kate said...

Love the beads and what Lori did with them! Awesome job to you both :)

Cindy said...

I was eagerly awaiting Lori's creations too...and she sure made some knockout pieces with your beads. I agree with Erin - a great collaboration!

Silver Parrot said...

Wait until you see what she posted today - OMG - I about died! SO GORGEOUS! And since I just bought some of the same beads she used, it's going to be extra hard to come up with something even MORE creative to do with them LOL!