Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And in the same vein....


And in the same vein....

Thinking about this part,from my favorite movie, not necessarily in the realm of love, but just about life in general, I am quite the dichotomy of both characters, both Elinor and Marianne:

Marianne: Always resignation and acceptance. Always prudence and honor and duty. Elinor,where is your heart?

Elinor: I think we should both be very foolish to assume that there would not be many obstacles to his marrying a woman of no rank who cannot afford to buy sugar.
Mrs. Dashwood: But Elinor your heart must tell you...
Elinor: In such a case it is perhaps better to use one's head.

Guess I'm channeling my inner Marianne now....

No comments: