Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Some generous love....

Hello all! I've been away visiting family and not inclined to blog but I've received lots of bloggy love this week and thought I should check in and apprise you to some lovely sites, who have also given me some love lately!

Lorelei Eurto showed me some bloggy love on the Art Bead Scene blog with her feature on feathered creatures this week. Lorelei contributes to Art Bead Scene Blog and also has a wonderful blog of her own to visit.

Mortira of Inspirational Beading also featured one of my pieces in her weekly sketch up. Mortira's blog is wonderful and has lots of inspiration to check out for beaders and bead weavers.

I've also had the pleasure of being featured in some lovely treasuries on Etsy this week. I'm posting the links, but the treasuries are ephemeral so if you can't see them, it's because they have expired.

Recent treasuries:
Emerging Hue of Blue
mixed media jewelry treasury
The Beauty of the Ocean


Thanks all, I'll be back later on to show you what I've been up to these last few weeks! ;)

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Hi there! I just got my owls (and have other beads of yours) and am so thrilled to have them!

Barbara Bechtel said...

Thank you so much! The owls are one of my favorites!