Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a little vacation.....of sorts....

the creative bug unleashes....
my nephew, the bundle of love & joy
Sorry friends, I've been taking another little blog break. I was away visiting family and even though my work traveled with me, I was not at all inclined to work because I was visiting the little bundle of love (shown above)But I'm back now, and feeling the creativity bug in FULL FORCE. The creativity bug, when it bites, is almost a curse, because I have so many ideas, I can't even wrap my head around them.

I've been overwhelmed, as of late, by the amount of stuff I have accumulated, so I've been spending most of my time purging lots of old art supplies. donating, selling, etc.

as I said, back in full force....

No comments: