Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Ta Da!



Alright, I know the suspense has been killing you. You want to see the craft show display, right?? Well, I'm afraid the build up was a lot bigger than the actual finale. As I prepared, I decided to use the K.I.S.S. method until I figured out what worked and what didn't in reality. And it looked pretty good! But next time, it will look even better. :) I'll be excited to see the transformation. I need to find a lot more fixtures and invest in another table or two. Since I sell such a variety of things, I really want it to have it's own boutique feel. Everything on one table just was sort of a jumble. I separated it into halves, so it wasn't too confusing. When I set up at home, I had it all arranged together, but it didn't feel right.

After all that, I almost forgot to take pictures, so parts look a little sparse, after some brisk sales. :)

1 comment:

Katie Runnels said...

I love how it turned out!! So cool...love the pennant style! xo