Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

out with the old..

all of my websites, webbiness, blogging, etsy, myspace, flickr are changing. the old will still be active for awhile as i transition to the new. the new website is coming soon and my new etsy shop is up and running. i will still be offering all of my vintage finds on Kit of Parts but all of my new art will be featured on 2ndSurf. I have also changed my ebay username to 2ndsurf....there i will have vintage and second hand clothes and finds for sale within the coming weeks.

Finally, my email address will be changing. you will most likely still be able to reach me at info@barbaraanntubbs.com for awhile but add my new email at info@secondsurf.com if you please.....

No comments: