Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Monday, August 2, 2010

FREE SHIPPING




Hey y'all! I'm just stopping in to let you know there is FREE SHIPPING all this week in the shop, through next Sunday evening. I'm prepping for Indie Craft Parade in a little over the month, plus a visit home to see the family and I want to clear out some of the old inventory and raise a little more fundage for my trip.

Also, the bead grabs that are in the shop are all that I'll be selling for now. There are 3 left. Thanks to all of you who have purchased them! It really helps clean up my bead box and you get to score some pretty rad stuff for cheapy-cheap.

Also, I will uploading new beads and some finished pieces all this week to the shop. There will be new additions to the Breeze and Whisper Collections. The Breeze beads will go up first with the Whisper beads to follow later on in the week. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: