Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Creative Conversations




Welcome to Monday! This Monday brings the start of a new feature called Creative Conversation! Each monday I will be having a little creative chat with some of the artists and designers behind some of my favorite shops on Etsy. The focus will be orientated on how they came to be where they are right now, how they create, and the process that is behind those lovely finished pretty pictures you see in their shops and websites.

I hope you enjoy this new series and take away something interesting that will help you in your own creative journey.

Enjoy. First up will be Gloria, aka Glow, of Industry and Angels, who has so graciously agreed to be my first conversation.

No comments: