Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Monday, February 22, 2010

It just occurred to me....




...that I never posted about my new coastal bead collection. I will be working this week on posting different types of listings with different variations for purchase. Right now, I only have one collection listed all together. I really love how these turned out. They almost look as though I plucked them right off the beach in Cape Canaveral where I often stroll and pick up shells.

Included with the set above are a coral branch, two types of seashells,and a coral textured round focal. The set is custom made to order and you can choose to have your holes drilled or pendant loops attached. Find them here.

2 comments:

Andrew Thornton said...

Nice collection. I love the monochromatic scheme.

Barbara Bechtel said...

It feels nice to cleanse the pallet sometimes of all the bold color. To pare down and be minimalist. :)