Monday, January 11, 2010
Hello lovelies! Did you all have a wonderful holiday??? Has it really been a month since I last posted? I can't believe it, where has the time gone?
I wanted to give you a little update as to all that is going on both at Floridity and at Second Surf in general...
With this post we'll start with.....
It was a really exciting 1st holiday season at Floridity and in addition to figuring out what didn't work and what did, I'm going to be implementing some changes in the new year.
1) All of my winter colors will be retired at the end of January. The only color that will remain is Turquoise. Occasionally and throughout the next couple months, you will see some beads in the old colors being phased out and perhaps on sale or made into beautiful one of a kind pieces.
2) New beautiful and fresh colors are coming including Vanilla, Lavender, Thyme, and a lovely shade I haven't yet named. ;) Stay tuned for more details.
3) The bird fetish beads will be retired as well at the end of January. I will not be making any new listings on Etsy and once they sell out, I will no longer be making them as you know them.
4) A new little bird will be taking the place of the old birds. Customers have been requesting a smaller bird, and in order to accommodate the smaller stature, it will be more simple, and thus carry a smaller price tag! YAY!
5)During the holidays, I offered free worldwide shipping! Due to the awesome response from my friends around the globe, all my shipping prices are now $2.50 worldwide, if you order more than one thing, there is a nominal secondary fee (50¢ domestic & $1 worldwide)
6) New and different pieces will be making their way into the shop. New designs, bead shapes, and ideas are all taking place. I've been working really hard on new items and different ideas so I can't wait to show you all what's in the works.
The rest of January is going to hold some nice surprises, giveaways, and sales!!! Stay tune because there is good stuff going on and I don't want you to miss it!