Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hearts for Haiti



As I mentioned yesterday, I began designing these beads in anticipation of Valentine's Day but then the devastation in Haiti took place and I couldn't think of a more poignant message to send.

For each of these beads purchased, $10 will be donated to Doctors Without Borders (Medicins Sans Frontieres)

You will be able to track the progress of my donations here at my blog: where I will post weekly progress of my donations. I will continue to sell these beads as long as the need remains and they continue to sell.

Each bead comes with a loop and jump ring at the top. You will be able to readily string it onto a cord or chain upon arrival.

Each measures around 18mm x 30mm (3/4" x 1 1/4") but each are handmade and may be slightly smaller or larger approximately.

Each bead is handmade with love and will arrive on a card wrapped in cellophane.

1 comment: