Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yay!

Sexy Mother Pucker at Target.com
Buxom Lip Gloss available at Sephora.com

Has anyone tried this? I am a huge fan of the Buxom lipgloss from Bare Escentuals but these days I'm not wearing as much makeup as it seems ludicrous to spend $18 dollars on a tube of Buxom if the Sexy Mother Pucker by Soap and Glory Cosmetics does the job for $8.99.

And it did! If you're not familiar with either product, both rely on lots of emollients to polish your lips and fill in creases for a fuller look, plus a tingly factor to give them a pout. Just a note, some people don't like the tingly factor, so there's a word of warning.

Good on the pocket but after that post, I feel like I need to wash my mouth out with soap!

No comments: