Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Straw Bale Dream House!



Today, I am in love with this. You could say this is my dream house. I just love all of the reused elements and the careful consideration they took in building it.

Since I have adopted the South as my home, my perfect dream house will have a wraparound porch, preferably almost as big as the house. Environmental sustainability a definite plus, although I just adore the old southern cracker-style low country feel but knowing it was made of straw bales?! Part of it would be screened in to make a sleeping porch or area to escape the bugs. I just love all of the reused elements and the time it took to make it.


Those gals over at Beauty Everyday are just incredible. Please check out their gorgeous blog. everyday. :)

No comments: