Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Imagine my horror......

I Heart Coffee...5x7 Reproduction Print by michelemaule
French Press Coffee Cozy - Scooter Style by pinkdixie
FRENCH PRESS MONKEY - Ragamuffin by MonkeyTravelClub
......to wake up this morning to a dead coffee maker. I just can't seem to understand why the lifespan of all my coffeemakers seems to be about 3 years. It doesn't seem to discriminate about price because I distinctly remember shelling out the current dud after I convinced myself that the last one died because it too was cheap. urghhhh.....I get aggravated with technology because of this reason. I'm about ready to give up on electric coffeemakers altogether and get a giant french press. Mike & I both drink copious amounts of very strong coffee so i guess it got a good workout.

Anyway, I found these cute french press accessories this morning on Etsy. Enjoy your morning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you on the coffee maker situation- mine last about that long, too and I am due for another. When I moved this last time I noticed the entire bottom of mine was rusted out...Cute coffee crafties!