Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry merry....


after a long hiatus, i have returned to blogging, committed in the new year to post every several days. My day job takes a toll on me, as i work long and strange hours, often 10-14 hour days, usually early in the morning or long into the night. This tends to limit my artistic productivity since i find myself most productive in the morning, after a good night's sleep which i rarely receive....so blogging definitely takes a second seat to actual creating. i am committed, however, to begin carving out a few spots a week to divulging my personal secrets here on the web.

please stay tuned as in the next several weeks, i plan to give some goodies away, for those who tune in. i promise to start bringing back BOLO (be on the lookout) too, to peak your interest.

i've got many new and exciting things in the works for the new year so please check back often.

No comments: