Pages

This blog has moved.....

This blog has MOVED to a new location! Please visit my new site by clicking here.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

coming soon: BOLOs


It has long been my hope to have enough time to blog regularly. but i'm not always willing to let people into wild imaginings of my mind, at least not to put it out into the ethos in writing. ha!

anyway, the internet is full of wonderful artists and like-minded creatures whose work i pour over daily and wish that i could share the love-li-ness with those who connect with me through my blog.

Be On The Lookout or BOLO is a word that infests my dayjob which helps pay my bills. This is the title i will give those artist's whom i am profiling in the coming weeks. Blogging will be a regular thing for me for now on....

Be sure to look for my first artist BOLO: Artsyrubbish!

No comments: